Terms & Conditions
You must be in Australia and be 18 years or over to purchase any alcoholic product from The Daily Liquor. When placing an order with Daily Liquor, you confirm that all personal details that provided are true and correct.
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
During checkout, you may provide an authority to leave your order if your delivery address is unattended. Please note: Requests outside the approved options will not be followed for security reasons. Product cannot be left outside the boundary line of a property. Any delivery instructions which you provide during checkout are a guide for the Contracted Courier Company to follow, however it is not a guarantee that these instructions will be followed.
It is at the driver’s discretion as to whether they deem your delivery instructions safe to comply with. All deliveries that are returned to sender due to incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser will be charged a $9.00 per case re-dispatchment fee. If you are not in attendance when delivery is attempted and you have not provided an authority to leave, a card will be left at your property to advise you of the collection point. Any consignments that are not collected within 5 business days are at risk of being returned to sender.
The Daily Liquor and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered without a signature. If the person in attendance at the delivery address is considered by the delivery driver to be under 25 years of age, proof of age will be requested. If suitable proof of age cannot be produced, the person will be advised that the parcel will be returned to a collection point and can be collected on the production of proof of age identification. A delivery notification card will be provided. If a person at the address is unable to produce proof of age identification, but the order was submitted with delivery instructions including an authority to leave, the authority to leave will not be followed and the parcel will be delivered to the collection point. A delivery notification card will be provided.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Refunds will appear in 2-3 business days (upon receipt of the returned product) to the same account from which the original payment was debited. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The Daily Liquor does not deliver to areas that are classified by the Australian Government as dry zones or general restricted areas. Daily Liquor supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online or to receive a delivery. You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home. Our delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the
- parcel in a safe place
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age
- The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your
The Daily Liquor website is provided as is without warranties of any kind. Our obligations with respect to the products and services advertised on this website are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this website should be construed to alter such agreements. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this website.
The content of the pages of the service is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change. We may change any part of this website at any time without notice. This website’s contents may be out of date, and we make no commitment to keep the website updated. Any information or material placed on the service by users, including ratings, reviews, advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of The Daily Liquor.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that our website, thedailyliquor.com is provided as is and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the website, anything (including content and websites) to or from which the websites are linked or any product for any purpose;
- We exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the website, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Sites are linked;
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- Risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- Where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement
with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
The Daily Liquor and presenting partners may use your information for direct marking (advertising, special offers, promotions etc). The Daily Liquor will only send you marketing communications in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 7 and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You can always unsubscribe from our marketing communications, the unsubscribe button is located at the bottom of every marketing communication.